Why China wings air are so successful???

Frankly speaking it gets bored quickly if the expansion is too fast. It becomes tedious to manage if the AGEX goes downward. Plus it also need time to do frequent price adjustment

That's it !

That might be possible but in the same way it gets damn boring if u grow very slow. Second of all if u have a airlines that size u dont have to adjust the price anymore. Just put it out of experience that hight that u have your 30percent margin and thats it. And on a hub like PEK u dont even have make hubwaves because u just the flight wherever u find slots. Im sure u do the same in hkg ;).

By the way does anyone know why pek has only 10slots per 5 minutes even when the airport has 3 runnways?

Of course, it is boring to wait too many time, but those that wait too much with still 3 planes since the beginning of march do not have the good strategy or are very patient  :)

Whats your interest if not having 500+ planes? Starting every week a new company and sell it after a month?

When you have had a company whit 500+ planes for a longer time you will understand us.

I think so ahah  :)

The big problem with this airline is they keep buying all of the available shares on the stock market. In the real world they would be prevented from buying so many shares in their competition - take aer lingus and ryanair as an example.

Please admins, can you put some control on this airline regarding its dominant position on share trading

yes, let'ss out-rule being successful.

I have a better idea, let's all be friends.

oh oh oh, or better yet: let's play "the sims".

The big problem with this airline is they keep buying all of the available shares on the stock market. In the real world they would be prevented from buying so many shares in their competition - take aer lingus and ryanair as an example.

Please admins, can you put some control on this airline regarding its dominant position on share trading

So what?

In a startup mode I would rather invest money in new aircraft than stock. Maybe couple of stock of a competitor to see more detailed stats, but else, I see no issue whatsoever. Let them buy the stock, 50% or more of that stock will be worthless in couple of months (read: bankrupt).

My airlines regularly participate in all IPO's, to help out players. It's more of a charity work because I think all in all I am at financial loss with all that stock. Many airlines fold up after several months and with others it may take over a year to recoup the book value of the stock after IPO oversubsription. 

Couple of months ago one of my airlines suffered about 80 million stock loss when a large and profitable airline deleted, and I was only a very minority shareholder in it. The player's holding was not even able to buy back a fraction of all that stock from me. The loss was on the remainder stock, and I got only about 50% of my invested money back (total I had about 200 million invested in that airline's stock). Moreover, once the airlines in OP's post own all that stock and want to convert it to cash at some point in the future, there must be somebody willing to buy that stock in the first place.

This whole complaint is a non-issue to me.

My airlines regularly participate in all IPO's, to help out players. It's more of a charity work because I think all in all I am at financial loss with all that stock.

Well investing in IPOs is the absolutely best thing you can do you will always get a divident and mostly get back your money very soon by the ambitious players.

A couple of months ago Brazil´s largest airline deleast all there aircraft and the stock value for there 500000 shares dropped from 10000 to 0.10. A start up bought 50000 of those shares at 0.10. During the time a large airline group bought it and converted it o a large cargo airline and the stock boomed up to 2100 and this newbie sold 40000 of his shares for 2100 and WOW what a profit he made, now I feel bad that I did not invest but I tought that it would go into bancrupcy and I would loose my investment money (10000 if I would buy 100000 shares) which was nothing. I feel sad.

When you have had a company whit 500+ planes for a longer time you will understand us.

I had a airline with more then a 1000 planes for 2 years so what?

How many time did you need to check all this and adjust prices ?  :)

I didnt do it the last half year and still had a margin of 30%. And that in the competetive US market.

I don’t need to adjust prices at all, my business model is not affected by lower prices. If anything, I adjust prices UP on trunk routes when AGEX is high. Then, when it drops below certain threshold, I put the trunk routes price back to my business model regular price. That means I usually work with prices about two times per year.

it could be pretty boring just growing your fleet to hundreds or even thousands aircrafts. but if an airline or a group of airline have global domination plan on their mind, it might be more interesting.

is it possible for them to form a group of airline and s*ck all the traffic toward their closed network and forced other airlines to gradually shrink?

and also given the current mood toward them, it would be exciting to see if there is a group of airline, stand up and challenge their domination, lol. maybe we can see good vs evil battle for global domination in Riem?  :D

and also given the current mood toward them, it would be exciting to see if there is a group of airline, stand up and challenge their domination, lol. maybe we can see good vs evil battle for global domination in Riem?  :D

lol then we'll be the pain in their arses :)

The decline begins  :)

The airline mentionned in the thread is inactive since 10 days

The Toronto airline of SE has been sold

Let's see the folloing events  ^_^

As long as he doesn't forget to top up his AS credit, he can take a very long vacation and will still find his airline in good shape when he return, lol.

On that topic, I have a competitor who has been inactive for over two months - how long does it take for AS to delete enterprises whose accounts in negative credits?

How do you know that he has negative credits?

Due to the best of my knowledge:

After a player used up all his Credits AS gives him a grace period of 28 days with the chance to fill up the credit account.

In case the player did not buy new credits within that grace period the hangman will come and do his job :)

The airline mentionned in the thread is inactive since 10 days

shhhh! don't wake him up  :ph34r:

of course  :)

the biggest airline of Atlanta has also deleted all his schedule yesterday