Routemap

Hi, Matth.

I’m having trouble updating one of my airlines on Paradise. When I click the update button, it gives me the message “This airline is already worked on” and it doesn’t go through the update process for my airline. The new routes are missing from the flight map, so it seems like it got stuck in the middle of an update.

It’s XTH Airlines on Paradise. The Airline ID is 96.

Can you please take a look when you get a chance?

Thanks.

EDIT TO ADD: Not sure if you fixed it or it fixed itself, but I checked the airline today and it seems to be updating properly now. Thanks.

@Matth Would it be possible to add the new Bleriot server? Thanks!

Hi @Matth, could you please also add our new server Nancy Bird Walton (nancybirdwalton.airlinesim.aero)?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Ignore found it!!!
Hi Guys,

I added Link Airways on Xiguan but it doesnt seem to be showing after a few hours. Does it normally take a while?

Airline ID = 19527?
Player = u667gf

Thanks!

Chris

Any change of getting the new server on the list of worlds asap? I hate having to click on and off worlds lol

Hi Matth,

Server Paradise is not on ure weekly statistic feet, could u add that pls ?

thx

frank

Hello Mathh,
at first i want to say thank you again for updating and take care of AS Routemap :slightly_smiling_face: It is a great tool.
After the new public gameworld get some changes in airport size, is it possible to update these for the private Server Fokker too at AS Routemap? :slightly_smiling_face:
We also get the new updates already and would be nice to see the new data at Routemap.

Thanks in advance and have a great day/night :grinning:

Hello, my airline Galaxy Express on Quimby is stuck.
It just says “Already being worked on”.
Thank you for running this map system, sendt you 5 bucks.

@Matth

Is there a way to bulk update airport demands? Since the last demand update many airports are out of date by a good bit.

Example: 5,000km around HKG gives you 19 7 bar airports. Only 3(HAN, NGO, & TFU) are 7 bar in game.

You can’t do that. In which world is that?

It is on Fokker.

I also noticed it for 10, 9, and 8 bar airports as well.

Is it better? I have updated the airports on Fokker.

Does it take time to show up on the search?

HKG 1-5000km. 7 Bar

HAK, WUH, CGO, TAO, CJU is 9 bar
NNG, SYX, OKA, DLC, GMP is 8 bar

Those are just the ones I checked.

I’m confused.

HAK, WUH are 9 bar airports in the game, and also on Asroutemap.
NNG, SYX also show up as 8 bar on my map (in the Fokker world).

So what is not correct?

And where or how do you look at HKG 1-5000km. 7 Bar? What is the exact URL, and which menu options are you using?

This is what it shows for me.

It should work now. This page was still using an old table that is no longer updated.

Looks like it’s all up to date and working perfectly now.

Thank you.

Is it just me or someone else? No secure connection possible to AS routemap… neither via WLAN nor without, tried it with Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

2 Likes

Julian and I can’t open it either

The https certificate may have expired.